Gemalto NV (GTOEUR.PAp)
17 Jan 2017
* Easy and Gemalto improve quality of mobile services in Brazil Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Gemalto is supplying BNP Paribas with Mobile Protector for its multi-service mobile wallet WA! Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
BRIEF-Gemalto partnering with Banma Technologies for production of China's first internet car Roewe RX5
* Partnering with Banma Technologies Co Ltd for production of China's first internet car Roewe RX5
3M Co , the maker of Scotch tape and Post-it notes, said it had entered into agreements to sell its identity management business to Amsterdam-based digital security company Gemalto for $850 million.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, November 28 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has revised the Outlook on Oberthur Technologies Group SAS's (OT) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) to Stable and has affirmed its IDR at 'B'. Fitch has also assigned an instrument rating of 'B+(EXP)'/'RR3' to the company's proposed new bank facilities and affirmed ratings of the company's existing debt. A full list of rating actions is at the end of this commentary. The rating action,
* Gemalto subscription management joins forces with Huawei's Oceanconnect, boosting IoT ecosystem Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Gemalto wins U.S. government grant for digital driver's license pilot in four jurisdictions Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Banco Neon selects Gemalto to deliver innovative VISA quick read card targeted to millennial generation in Brazil Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
LONDON, Oct 28 European equities fell to their lowest in more than a week on Friday, with companies such as insulin maker Novo Nordisk and digital security firm Gemalto slumping more than 10 percent after their quarterly results.
* Gemalto - Gemalto's 2017 profit from operations is expected to be between EUR 500 million and EUR 520 million