Granite Construction Inc (GVA.N)
WASHINGTON, Nov 23 The U.S. Justice Department said on Wednesday that Bechtel Corp and AECOM Energy and Construction Inc have agreed to pay $125 million to resolve allegations they improperly charged the government for work at a nuclear treatment plant in Washington state.
* Q3 revenue $803.9 million versus I/B/E/S view $826.5 million
* Granite Construction - JV team comprised of Granite Construction , Shimmick Construction and Traylor Bros has been awarded airport guideway and stations design-build contract by honolulu authority for rapid transportation
* Granite awarded $29 million army airfield repaving project in KENTUCKY
* Granite awarded $22 million NAVFAC contract in southern California Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Granite subsidiary awarded $119 million in sewer renewal contracts in Chicago