Gazit Globe Ltd (GZT.TA)
1 Dec 2016
* Norstar Holdings Inc.,the largest shareholder of co, had increased its holdings of Gazit's ordinary shares, par value nis 1.0 per share - SEC Filing Source text for Eikon: [ID:http://bit.ly/2gsViID] Further company coverage:
JERUSALEM, Nov 27 Gazit-Globe, Israel's largest real estate development firm, said on Sunday Chief Executive Officer Rachel Lavine will step down on Jan. 31 and be replaced by executive vice chairman Dori Segal.
* Gazit-Globe, Israel's largest real estate development company, moved to a profit in the third quarter, boosted by a fair value gain from investment property and higher finance income.
JERUSALEM, Nov 15 Gazit-Globe, Israel's largest real estate development company, said on Tuesday it will reap a 1 billion shekel ($261 million) gain, or 5 shekels a share, from the sale of its Equity One Inc unit.
SAO PAULO, Nov 11 Gazit-Globe Ltd is looking to acquire more shopping malls in Brazil, the chief of the Israeli company's unit in the country said on Friday, a day after it announced the purchase of 33 percent of an upscale mall in Sao Paolo for 410 million reais ($121 million).
* Gazit-Globe, Israel's largest real estate development company, said on Thursday it increased its credit facility with Citibank by $150 million to $360 million.
* Q2 FFO per share ils 0.72 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Gazit-Globe, Israel's largest real estate development company, reported lower net profit in the second quarter due to a devaluation of the company's financial derivatives.
* Gazit Globe Ltd says following purchases, co holds, via units, approximately 56.54% Of Atr'S outstanding shares and voting rights -SEC filing
JERUSALEM Gazit-Globe , Israel's largest real estate development company, said on Sunday it sold part of its stake in Brazil-based BR Malls for $52.6 million and used the funds to buy new property in Sao Paulo.