Gazit Globe Ltd (GZT.TA)
23 Apr 2017
* On March 27, co reported to Tel Aviv Stock Exchange, Israeli Securities Authority that board approved new share repurchase program
* Gazit-Globe, Israel's largest real estate development firm, posted on Monday a more than doubling in fourth quarter net profit, boosted by a fair value gain from investment property.
* Gazit-Globe reports year-end and fourth quarter 2016 financial results
* Gazit Globe provides further update on First Capital Realty Inc. (“FCR”) share sale
BRIEF-Gazit-Globe Ltd and First Capital Realty announce $185 million secondary offering of common shares
* Gazit-Globe Ltd and first capital realty announce $185 million secondary offering of common shares of first Capital Realty by Gazit-Globe Ltd.
* Norstar Holdings Inc.,the largest shareholder of co, had increased its holdings of Gazit's ordinary shares, par value nis 1.0 per share - SEC Filing Source text for Eikon: [ID:http://bit.ly/2gsViID] Further company coverage:
JERUSALEM, Nov 27 Gazit-Globe, Israel's largest real estate development firm, said on Sunday Chief Executive Officer Rachel Lavine will step down on Jan. 31 and be replaced by executive vice chairman Dori Segal.
* Gazit-Globe, Israel's largest real estate development company, moved to a profit in the third quarter, boosted by a fair value gain from investment property and higher finance income.
JERUSALEM, Nov 15 Gazit-Globe, Israel's largest real estate development company, said on Tuesday it will reap a 1 billion shekel ($261 million) gain, or 5 shekels a share, from the sale of its Equity One Inc unit.
SAO PAULO, Nov 11 Gazit-Globe Ltd is looking to acquire more shopping malls in Brazil, the chief of the Israeli company's unit in the country said on Friday, a day after it announced the purchase of 33 percent of an upscale mall in Sao Paolo for 410 million reais ($121 million).