Gazit Globe Ltd (GZT.TA)
22 Jun 2017
* Qtrly property rental income NIS 698 million versus NIS 714 million
* Gazit-Globe, Israel's largest real estate development firm, posted on Tuesday an unchanged loss in the first quarter and a jump in funds from operations.
* Announced formation of new subsidiary company, Gazit Horizons, Inc., to invest in income producing real estate throughout U.S. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* On March 27, co reported to Tel Aviv Stock Exchange, Israeli Securities Authority that board approved new share repurchase program
* Gazit-Globe, Israel's largest real estate development firm, posted on Monday a more than doubling in fourth quarter net profit, boosted by a fair value gain from investment property.
* Gazit-Globe reports year-end and fourth quarter 2016 financial results
* Gazit Globe provides further update on First Capital Realty Inc. (“FCR”) share sale
BRIEF-Gazit-Globe Ltd and First Capital Realty announce $185 million secondary offering of common shares
* Gazit-Globe Ltd and first capital realty announce $185 million secondary offering of common shares of first Capital Realty by Gazit-Globe Ltd.