Hyatt Hotels Corp (H.N)
17 Aug 2017
* Hyatt announces pricing of secondary offering of 8,654,050 shares of Class A common stock
* Hyatt announces secondary offering of 8,654,050 shares of class a common stock Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Douglas Silverman reports 5.82 pct passove stake in Hyatt Hotels Corp, as of july 17 - SEC Filing
* Douglas Silverman reports 5.82 percent passove stake in Hyatt Hotels Corp, as of July 17, 2017 - SEC Filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2v2pZ1s] Further company coverage:
ILG Inc , a U.S. provider of vacation timeshare properties, is holding early-stage talks about merging with another company after coming under pressure from activist shareholder FrontFour Capital Group, people familiar with the matter said.
* Companies agree to multi-year extension of Hyatt credit card
* Hyatt announces pricing of secondary offering of 4,000,000 shares of class A common stock Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Hyatt Hotels Corp files for potential offering of up to 28.3 million in class a shares - sec filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2rJGnzn) Further company coverage:
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.33 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
May 3 Sabre Corp said on Tuesday there had been a breach in its hospitality unit's hotel reservation system and had hired FireEye Inc's Mandiant forensics division to probe the incident.
CHICAGO Billionaire investor J.B. Pritzker, heir to the Hyatt Hotels Corp fortune, formally entered a growing Democratic field for Illinois governor on Thursday, labeling Republican Bruce Rauner a "failure" as the state's chief executive.