Hawaiian Holdings Inc (HA.OQ)
28 Apr 2017
* Hawaiian Holdings reports 2017 first quarter financial results
* Hawaiian Airlines reports March and first quarter 2017 traffic statistics and updates expected first quarter metrics
* Announced ratification of a 63-month contract amendment with its pilots as represented by air line pilots association
* Hawaiian Holdings-Co and air line pilots association ratified 63-month contract amendment, provides significant compensation increases for airline's 670 pilots
* Feb. load factor for Air Group increased 0.3 points to 80.4 percent
* Hawaiian Airlines reports Feb load factor of 82.9% versus 79.1%
* Ajo LP reports a 6.2 percent passive stake in Hawaiian Holdings Inc as of dec 31, 2016- SEC filing Source text : [ID:http://bit.ly/2lyogZY] Further company coverage:
* Hawaiian holdings reports 2016 fourth quarter and full year financial results
NEW YORK Hawaiian Holdings Inc has announced an anticipated three-month delay on a delivery of A321neos from Airbus , months after the European plan manufacturer appeared to be getting back on track to its 2016 delivery goals.
Hawaiian Holdings Inc on Monday raised its forecast for operating unit revenue, pushing the company's stock to a record high.
|Delta Air Lines, Inc. (DAL.N)||$45.44||-0.30|