Harman International Industries Inc (HAR)
10 Mar 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$7,355.68|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||67.78|
BRIEF-Guangdong Goworld's unit to supply components for Germany's Harman/Becke, annual orders $30 mln
* Says unit to supply components for Germany's automobile audio equipment firm Harman/Becke, annual orders worth $30 million
- Harman International Industries Inc raised its full-year forecast after reporting a 53 percent jump in quarterly profit as a recovering European automobile industry increased demand for its audio systems.
* Expects 2014 adj earnings $4.16/share vs prev forecast of $3.85
- Audio equipment maker Harman International Industries Inc reported a 53 percent jump in second-quarter profit, helped by strong sales of its infotainment systems to luxury carmakers such as BMW and Volkswagen .
Jan 30 - Audio equipment maker Harman International Industries Inc reported a 53 percent jump in second-quarter profit, helped by strong sales of its infotainment systems to luxury carmakers such as BMW and Volkswagen.
- Harman International Industries Inc reported a 17 percent rise in quarterly revenue as demand rose for its audio equipment from luxury carmakers such as Daimler AG , Ferrari and Volkswagen's Audi.
|Foster Electric Company, Limited (6794.T)||¥1,473||+7.00|
|ALPINE ELECTRONICS, INC. (6816.T)||¥1,385||-14.00|
|Siemens AG (SIEGn.DE)||€93.33||+1.43|
|Visteon Corp (VC.N)||$84.22||-0.41|
|AISIN SEIKI CO., LTD. (7259.T)||¥3,695||+55.00|
|Denso Corporation (6902.T)||¥5,385||+18.00|
|YAMAHA CORPORATION (7951.T)||¥1,427||+16.00|
|SONY CORPORATION (6758.T)||¥1,867||+3.00|
|ONKYO CORPORATION (6729.Q)||--||--|
|Pioneer Corp (6773.T)||¥226||+1.00|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Trading Report for (HAR). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
Provider: Pechala's Reports