Hasbro Inc (HAS.OQ)
30 Nov 2016
Hasbro Inc reported better-than-expected quarterly revenue and profit, helped by strong demand for Disney Princess, Frozen and Trolls dolls, and said it was seeing "strong sales trends" heading into the holiday shopping season. | Video
* Hasbro executive - Rogue One Star Wars product was on shelf on Sept. 30, later than 2015's on-shelf date of Sept. 4 which notably impacted us pos results
* Q3 profit $2.03/shr vs est of $1.74/shr (Adds details from conference call, updates shares)
Oct 17 U.S. stocks inched higher at the open on Monday, helped by strong earnings reports from key companies including Bank of America and Hasbro.
* Hasbro reports revenue, operating profit and net earnings growth for third quarter 2016
Oct 17 Hasbro Inc, the No. 2 U.S. toymaker, reported a 14.2 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by strong demand for toys in the girls category such as Disney Princess, Frozen and Trolls dolls.
BRIEF-Kabam and Hasbro announce partnership to develop multiplayer mobile game inspired by Transformers franchise
* Co, Hasbro Inc announced a partnership to develop a multiplayer mobile game inspired by Transformers franchise Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
Hasbro Inc reported higher-than-expected quarterly profit and revenue, driven by strong demand for Disney Princess and Frozen dolls and action figures based on "Star Wars" movies.
* Shares fall as much as 7.6 pct (Adds details, analyst comments; updates shares)
* To date, co has not seen a negative impact on its business after Brexit - conf call