Hasbro Inc (HAS.OQ)
Hasbro Inc reported higher-than-expected quarterly profit and revenue, driven by strong demand for Disney Princess and Frozen dolls and action figures based on "Star Wars" movies.
* Shares fall as much as 7.6 pct (Adds details, analyst comments; updates shares)
* To date, co has not seen a negative impact on its business after Brexit - conf call
* Hasbro Inc qtrly girls category revenue $172.3 million versus $127.5 million
July 18 Toymaker Hasbro Inc's quarterly revenue rose 10.2 percent, driven by strong demand for its Disney Princess and Frozen dolls and its action figures based on "Star Wars" movies.
* Terms of transaction, which closed on July 13, 2016, were not disclosed
* Danish toymaker LEGO plans to spend more than 1 billion Danish crowns ($148.7 million) on new headquarters as it aims to keep up with the strong growth it's seen in recent years
* Says Hope Cochran and Mary Beth West join Hasbro's board of directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Sets quarterly cash dividend of $0.51 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Comcast Corp, the largest U.S. cable operator, is in talks to buy Hollywood studio owner DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc for more than $3 billion, The Wall street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter. | Video
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (HAS). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
Provider : Sadif Analytics Prime
Provider : Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.