Hasbro Inc (HAS.OQ)
18 Aug 2017
* Sets quarterly cash dividend of $0.57 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Hasbro Inc, the maker of games ranging from Monopoly to foam Nerf balls, has ended talks to acquire U.S. movie studio and entertainment company Lions Gate Entertainment Corp, people familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
* Announcement of Stretch Armstrong and Flex Fighters, a new original series from Hasbro studios premiering on Netflix Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Toymaker Hasbro Inc's quarterly sales scraped past analysts' estimates, marking its smallest beat in more than one and a half years, propped up by demand for its Transformers and Nerf toys in the United States. | Video
* Hasbro's shares slump as much as 9.2 pct (Adds analyst, CFO comments; updates shares)
* Qtrly net revenues for international segment $426.6 million, up 6 percent
July 24 Hasbro Inc, the No. 2 U.S. toymaker, reported a 10.6 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by demand for its Transformers and Nerf toys in the United States.
* Hasbro Inc - monopoly brand from Hasbro and Nintendo announced launch of monopoly gamer edition game
June 19 Hasbro Inc, the No. 2 U.S. toymaker, said on Monday it launched a subscription service to deliver sets of board games in the United States.
* Hasbro launches gaming subscription service Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: