HCA Healthcare Inc (HCA.N)
* HCA announces agreement to acquire Texas Hospital from Community Health Systems
* HCA announces proposed public offering of senior secured notes
HCA Holdings Inc said it would continue to scope out deals even as the largest U.S. for-profit hospital operator's quarterly profit missed Street estimates, hurt by an increase in low-margin Medicare admissions.
* Expense ratios suffered from the relative lack of higher-margin insurance revenue - Mizuho analyst
BRIEF-HCA Holdings CEO says actively engaged in discussions with policymakers in Washington about health care reform
* Hca holdings ceo says actively engaged in discussions with policymakers in washington about health care reform - conf call
* Q1 revenue $10.62 billion versus i/b/e/s view $10.76 billion
May 2 HCA Holdings Inc, the largest U.S. for-profit hospital operator, posted a 5 percent fall in quarterly profit due to higher costs even as patient admissions increased.
Tenet Healthcare Corp, which reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly loss on Monday, said it would sell three of its Houston-based hospitals to larger rival HCA Holdings Inc.
May 1 Tenet Healthcare Corp, which reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly loss on Monday, said it would sell three of its Houston-based hospitals to larger rival HCA Holdings Inc.
BRIEF-HCA Holdings -unit entered into joinder agreement to refinance existing senior secured term B-6 loan credit facility maturing on March 18, 2023
* HCA Holdings Inc - unit entered into joinder agreement to refinance existing senior secured term b-6 loan credit facility maturing on march 18, 2023