Home Capital Group Inc (HCG.TO)
* Home Capital closes final tranche of commercial mortgage asset sale
* Home Capital provides update on agreements to settle OSC and class action matters
* CFO says one in eight customers borrowed from two lenders (Adds comments from CFO)
TORONTO Home Capital Group reported a bigger-than-expected second-quarter loss on Wednesday but said issues relating to its ability to continue as a going concern had been resolved.
* Deposit balances show improvement since July 14 (Adds details on liquidity, background)
* Home trust high interest savings account (HISA) deposit balances stood at approximately $126 million as of aug 1, 2017
* Home Capital updates outlook for 2017 and reports second quarter 2017 results
TORONTO, Aug 2 Home Capital Group on Wednesday reported a bigger-than expected second-quarter loss but said issues that had raised uncertainty about its ability to continue as a going concern had been resolved.
* Tougher regulations could impact lending (Recasts, adds analyst comment, updates shares)
BRIEF-Home Capital fully repays $2 bln Berkshire Hathaway backed credit facility; completes commercial mortgage asset sale
* Home Capital fully repays $2 billion Berkshire Hathaway backed credit facility; completes commercial mortgage asset sale