HCL Technologies Ltd (HCLT.NS)
26 May 2017
* Says HCL Technologies and Duck Creek Technologies announce technology services partnership Source text - (http://bit.ly/2rusELQ) Further company coverage:
* Gets members' nod for share buyback Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HCL Technologies Ltd , India's fourth-biggest software services firm, reported a better-than-expected 28 percent rise in consolidated fourth-quarter profit, as it added more clients in the quarter and revenue from software services rose.
* Consensus forecast for March quarter consol net profit was 20.91 billion rupees
May 11 HCL Technologies Ltd, India's fourth-biggest software services firm, reported a better-than-expected 28 percent rise in consolidated fourth-quarter profit, as it added more clients in the quarter and revenue from software services rose.
* Says total cash consideration for deal up to $30 million Source text - (http://bit.ly/2oksj17) Further company coverage:
To access the newsletter, click on the link: http://share.thomsonreuters.com/assets/newsletters/Indiamorning/MNC_IN_03212017.pdf If you would like to receive this newsletter via email, please register at: https://forms.thomsonreuters.com/india-morning/ FACTORS TO WATCH 8:30 am: Economic Affairs Secretary Shaktikanta Das and SEBI Chairman Ajay Tyagi to attend Growth Net Summit in New Delhi. 9:00 am: Avenue Supermarts, parent company of D-Mart, lists on stock exc
MUMBAI, March 20 HCL Technologies, India's fourth-biggest software services exporter, will buy back shares worth up to 35 billion rupees ($535.5 million), it said on Monday, following a similar move by Tata Consultancy Services last month.
* Says board approves share buyback plan for INR 35 billion Source text - (http://bit.ly/2nVDd8O) Further company coverage:
* Says allotted shares under composite scheme of arrangement and amalgamation among Geometric, co, 3D PLM Software Solutions