Home Depot Inc (HD)
20 Oct 2016
* Jeff Boyd is interim chief executive officer and president of Priceline Group, Inc
NEW YORK, Sept 9 (IFR) - Home Depot's successful 40-year bond this week has piqued the interest of a number of high-grade issuers that have so far this year focused on issuing bonds with maturities only up to 30 years, said bankers.
* S&P - Home Depot Inc.'s proposed senior unsecured notes rated 'A' Source text (http://bit.ly/2c4GJbI) Further company coverage:
* Fitch rates Home Depot, Inc.'s proposed Sr. unsecured notes 'A' Source text for Eikon:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, September 06 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'A' rating to The Home Depot, Inc.'s (Home Depot) proposed issuance of senior unsecured notes. The approximately $2 billion of expected proceeds from the issue will primarily be used for general corporate purposes including share repurchases. A full list of ratings follows at the end of this release. KEY RATING DRIVERS The rating reflects Home Depot's strong track record o
* Home Depot declares second quarter dividend of 69 cents Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Home improvement chain Lowe's Cos Inc reported a lower-than-expected quarterly profit and cut its full-year earnings forecast, hurt by a shorter spring in the northern United States and fewer big-ticket purchases at its stores.
* Shares fall as much as 6.8 pct to $75.90 (Adds details from conference call, analyst comment; updates shares)
Home Depot Inc reported a 9.3 percent rise in quarterly profit and boosted its full-year earnings forecast as it kept a tight lid on costs, while benefiting from a strong U.S. housing market. | Video
* 2nd-qtr sales up 6.6 pct (Adds details from conference call; updates shares)