Home Depot Inc (HD)
7 Mar 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$116,249.10|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||1,408.23|
- Lowe's Cos Inc reported strong growth in quarterly sales on Wednesday, showing that the No. 2 U.S. home improvement retailer was narrowing the gap with market leader Home Depot Inc .
* Shares rise more than 6 pct (Adds details about Home Depot quarter, updates with closing share price)
- Lowe's Cos Inc reported strong growth in quarterly sales, showing that the No. 2 U.S. home improvement retailer was narrowing the gap with market leader Home Depot Inc.
* Shares rise more than 6 pct (Adds CEO comments from conference call, housing data, updates shares)
(Corrects last paragraph to say Lowe's shares rose about 34 percent in the past year, not 25 percent)
Beyond Mt. Gox, bitcoin believers keep the faith, see more robust system
NEW YORK - U.S. stocks edged lower on Tuesday, easing back from record territory a day earlier as weak economic data offset gains in Home Depot and other retail shares. Seven out of the 10 S&P 500 sector indexes ended lower, led by financials and industrials, while consumer discretionaries led on the upside.
* Stocks seek direction day after S&P hits intraday record
* Dow off 0.2 pct; S&P 500 off 0.1 pct; Nasdaq off 0.1 pct
- Winter storms and record cold in much of the United States hurt Home Depot's fourth quarter sales of everything from lumber to building materials. | Video
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: Pechala's Reports
Home Depot Inc: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.