HDFC Bank Ltd (HDB)
18 Aug 2017
* Says announced a revision in its savings bank interest rate effective August 19, 2017
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) COLOMBO, August 10 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has placed Housing Development Finance Corporation Bank of Sri Lanka's (HDFC Bank) National Long-Term Rating of 'BBB(lka)'on Rating Watch Negative (RWN). The agency also placed HDFC Bank's senior secured and senior unsecured debentures, rated at 'BBB(lka)', on RWN. KEY RATING DRIVERS The RWN reflects the risk that the state (B+/Stable), as major shareholder, will not raise the bank's capital to m
* Agriculture sector delinquencies drive non-performing loans
July 24 India's HDFC Bank Deputy Managing Director Paresh Sukthankar says:
July 24 HDFC Bank, India's second-biggest lender by assets, on Monday reported a 20 percent increase in its first-quarter profit, missing analysts' estimates.
* June quarter net profit 38.94 billion rupees versus net profit of 32.39 billion rupees year ago
* Says approved closure of account with HDFC Bank Ltd Source text - (http://bit.ly/2uI3bEj) Further company coverage:
* Allotted 7.56% unsecured, subordinated, fully paid-up, non-convertible, basel III compliant, tier 2 bonds amounting to INR 20 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Agreement for HDFC Bank to offer co's Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC) solution Pay in Your Currency to its merchants in India Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
April 24 Indian shares closed 1 percent higher on Monday, posting their biggest daily percentage gains in nearly six weeks following a slew of good quarterly results including from HDFC Bank Ltd and cement makers.