Hyperdynamics Corp (HDY.N)

HDY.N on New York Stock Exchange

2.66USD
4:02pm EDT
Price Change (% chg)

$-0.01 (-0.37%)
Prev Close
$2.67
Open
$2.67
Day's High
$2.67
Day's Low
$2.65
Volume
14,201
Avg. Vol
24,413
52-wk High
$7.00
52-wk Low
$1.13

HDY.N

Chart for HDY.N

About

Hyperdynamics Corporation, is an oil and gases exploration company with prospects in offshore Republic of Guinea in Northwest Africa. The Company is the operator and holds a 77% interests. The Company's participant, Dana Petroleum, PLC (Dana), which is a subsidiary of the Korean National Oil Corporation, holds the remaining 23%... (more)

Overall

Beta: 2.13
Market Cap (Mil.): $56.19
Shares Outstanding (Mil.): 21.05
Dividend: --
Yield (%): --

Financials

  HDY.N Industry Sector
P/E (TTM): -- 12.72 14.41
EPS (TTM): -1.21 -- --
ROI: -47.63 3.67 9.53
ROE: -47.71 6.27 13.61
Search Stocks

UPDATE 2-Tullow declares force majeure on Guinea project after partner probe

March 12 - London-listed Tullow Oil has declared force majeure on its offshore exploration block in Guinea following a U.S. regulatory investigation of its project partner Hyperdynamics Corp.

12 Mar 2014

Hyperdynamics says Tullow claims force majeure in offshore Guinea

March 12 - Hyperdynamics Corp said U.K's Tullow Oil Plc, its partner in an offshore exploration block in Guinea, claimed that U.S. regulatory investigations into the U.S. company constituted a force majeure.

12 Mar 2014

Earnings vs. Estimates

Analyst Research Reports

Report Title Price
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
$25.00
Provider: S&P Capital IQ Quantitative Report
$127.00
Provider: Pechala's Reports
$25.00
Provider: Pechala's Reports
$15.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Search Stocks