Heidelbergcement AG (HEIG.DE)
15 Aug 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||€10,790.16|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||187.92|
LONDON, July 30 - Cement makers lagged European equity indexes on Wednesday, after Switzerland's Holcim and Germany's HeidelbergCement reported disappointing results that they blamed on weak emerging-market currencies.
* FTSEurofirst 300 flat as investors await U.S. GDP, Fed statement
* Holcim shares down 5 pct, Heidelberg down 1 pct (Adds forecasts, North America, Holcim results,)
* BofA, Deutsche, BNP being hired for divestment - sources
* Affirms 2014 outlook for higher revenue, operating profit
FRANKFURT, April 4 - Heidelbergcement AG : * Shares rise 5.2 percent, traders cite talk of merger between Lafarge
(Adds TreeHouse, iHealth, Dow Chemical, Banca Monte, Banco Santander, Vimpelcom, Mayroy, Salini Impregilo)
* Proposes to pay FY dividend 0.60 eur/shr vs poll 0.91 shr
Borrower Heidelbergcement Finance Luxembourg SA
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
HeidelbergCement - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider: Finlabo SIM Spa
Heidelbergcement AG: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider: Sadif Analytics (Premium)
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.