Heineken NV (HEIN.AS)
28 Mar 2017
* Following constructive engagement between CMA, board now expects transaction to become effective before end of August 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
LONDON, March 22 Tesco, Britain's biggest supermarket, has pulled eight Heineken brands, including Amstel, Sol and Kingfisher beer from its shelves, as part of a move to refine its alcoholic beverages offer, it said on Wednesday.
* This comprises $1.1 billion of long 10 year notes with a coupon of 3.50 pct, and $650 million of 30 year notes with a coupon of 4.35 pct
* Considering if Heineken, Punch Taverns merger will result in creation of a relevant merger situation Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2ksttpq) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* Shares up 4 percent (Adds CEO/CFO comment on currencies, Mexico, shares, analyst comment)
* Heineken NV- proposed 2016 total dividend up 3.1 pct at 1.34 euros per share (2015: 1.30 euros)
BRUSSELS, Feb 15 Heineken, the world's second largest brewer, slightly exceeded expectations with earnings in 2016 as Mexico and Vietnam and large European markets fared well and forecast volatile markets but margin expansion this year.
TOKYO/BRUSSELS Heineken NV , the world's second-largest brewer, agreed on Monday to buy the loss-making Brazilian breweries of Japan's Kirin Holdings Co Ltd , boosting its presence in the world's No. 3 beer market.
TOKYO/BRUSSELS, Feb 13 Heineken NV, the world's second-largest brewer, agreed on Monday to buy the loss-making Brazilian breweries of Japan's Kirin Holdings Co Ltd , boosting its presence in the world's No. 3 beer market.
* Heineken N.V. enters into agreement to acquire Brasil Kirin Holding S.A.