Hess Corp (HES.N)
25 Jul 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$31,361.13|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||314.21|
(Corrects company name in paragraph 2 to Newark Energy Center from Newark Energy Centery)
MOSCOW, June 18 - Lukoil is in talks with U.S. oil firm Hess Corp to buy a stake in its offshore project in Ghana, two sources close to the talks said, as part of its strategy to look beyond a closed Russian market.
* Review could lead to an IPO of Asian portfolio (Adds details on previous asset sales, options being considered)
(Corrects to remove reference to Gannett Co exploring bid for Cars.com. This story was first reported on May 7, not May 22)
- Marathon Petroleum Corp is poised to expand its growing Midwest and Gulf Coast fuel trading operation to the East Coast with Thursday's deal to buy Hess Corp's retail network and transport contracts.
May 22 - Marathon Petroleum Corp is poised to expand its growing Midwest and Gulf Coast fuel trading operation to the East Coast with Thursday's deal to buy Hess Corp's retail network and transport contracts.
HOUSTON/BANGALORE - Refiner Marathon Petroleum Corp said it would buy oil and natural gas company Hess Corp's retail and transport business for $2.87 billion, expanding its network of gas stations and convenience stores along the U.S. East Coast.
* Marathon shares up slightly, Hess up 1.8 percent (Updates share price, adds details, paragraphs 2-6, 14)
* Futures up: Dow 11 pts, S&P 0.75 pt, Nasdaq 3.25 pts (Adds initial jobless claims data, updates prices)
- Refiner Marathon Petroleum Corp said it would buy oil and natural gas producer Hess Corp's retail business for $2.87 billion to expand its network of gas stations and convenience stores along the U.S. East Coast.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Pechala's Reports
Hess Corp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Provider: Ford Investor Services, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.