Hartford Financial Services Group Inc (HIG.N)
17 Jun 2013
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$13,311.95|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||455.89|
- Insurer Hartford Financial Services Group reported a quarterly profit that beat analysts' expectations, helped by higher underwriting margins, but premium income fell slightly in its core property and casualty business.
* First-quarter loss $241 mln vs profit $96 mln year earlier
April 29 - Insurer Hartford Financial Services Group reported a first-quarter loss as the company took an after-tax charge of $541 million related to an expansion of its annuities hedging program in Japan.
- The Hartford Financial Services Group Inc restated its third-quarter results on Friday, leading the company to report a loss of $38 million for all of 2012.
March 1 - The Hartford Financial Services Group Inc restated its third-quarter results on Friday, leading the company to report a loss of $38 million for all of 2012.
- Hartford Financial Services Group's fourth-quarter profit beat analysts' estimates on better pricing in its property and casualty business, and the insurer said it would reduce debt by $1 billion and buy back shares.
* Expects 2013 core earnings $1.38 bln-$1.48 bln vs $1.4 bln in 2012
Feb 4 - Insurer Hartford Financial Services Group reported a fourth-quarter loss on higher catastrophe losses from superstorm Sandy, which ravaged New York and New Jersey in October.
* Says post-surgical test confirms tumor was completely removed
|Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (BRKa.N)||$172,710.00||+1,451.00|
|Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (BRKb.N)||$114.92||+0.76|
|Prudential Financial Inc (PRU.N)||$72.19||+1.71|
|Metlife Inc (MET.N)||$44.90||+0.93|
|Metlife Inc (MET_pa.N)||$25.01||-0.24|
|Metlife Inc (MLG.N)||$25.65||-0.48|
|American International Group Inc (AIG.N)||$45.15||-0.23|
|American International Group Inc (AVF)||€5.78||+0.05|
|American International Group Inc (AIG_pa.N)||--||--|
|American International Group Inc (AFF)||$1.24||-0.07|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (HIG). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
Provider: Pechala's Reports
The Hartford Financial Services Group Inc: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.