Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC (HIK.L)
* H1 group core operating profit of $176 mln, down 14 pct and down 3 pct in constant currency
* Continue to expect group revenue to be in range of $2.0 bln to $2.1 bln for full year
* Fda's regulatory approval of hikma's colchicine 0.6 mg capsule product was upheld.
* Announces launch of generic xeloda tablets 150 mg and 500 mg in US Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
By Brendan Pierson A federal appeals court has dismissed a bid by Takeda Pharmaceutical Co to halt sales of Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC's gout drug Mitigare, which has the same active ingredient as Takeda's Colcrys.
Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC is asking a federal appeals court to reject a bid by rival Takeda Pharmaceutical Co to halt sales of Hikma's gout drug Mitigare, arguing that the challenge is moot after Hikma won a separate patent case last month.
A federal court has cleared the way for Hikma Pharmaceuticals Plc to continue selling a drug with the same active chemical as Takeda Pharmaceutical Co's gout drug Colcrys, dismissing a patent lawsuit Takeda filed in an effort to keep the drug off the market.
* 88.97 pct votes cast at AGM in favour of approval of 2015 remuneration implementation, 11.03 percent against
* Continue to expect full year group revenue to be in range of $2.0 billion to $2.1 billion
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
"The Economy Matters" Report for HKMPY: the economy's impact on HKMPY's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider : MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
Provider : Sadif Analytics Prime
Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.