Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC (HIK.L)
22 Feb 2017
A federal appeals court has refused to revive Takeda Pharmaceutical Co and its hedge fund investor Elliott Associates' bid to block Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC from selling its gout drug Mitigare.
* Signed an exclusive licensing and distribution agreement with Orion Corporation Of Finland, for its new Easyhaler combination product
Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC is fighting back against a bid by Takeda Pharmaceutical Co and its hedge fund investor Elliott Associates to revive a case in a Washington, D.C. federal appeals court in order to block Hikma from selling its gout drug Mitigare.
* Wholly owned US subsidiary, roxane has received an approval from US FDA for its Sodium Oxybate oral solution
* Announces agreement with Vectura for development of generic salmeterol for U.S. market Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* In US, good demand across a number of products and new product launches has more than offset increased competition for certain products
** Hikma Pharma -c.7% in heavy vols, biggest loser on Stoxx & trading at lowest in 10 mnths as HSBC cuts TP to 1985p from 2525p
* H1 group core operating profit of $176 mln, down 14 pct and down 3 pct in constant currency