Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG.N)
24 Mar 2017
* Harley-Davidson Inc - CEO Matthew Levatich's 2016 total compensation was $9.4 million versus $6.5 million in 2015 - SEC filing
NEW YORK Slowing sales could cause shares of Harley-Davidson Inc. to decline after being on the rise for much of the past 12 months, according to a Barron's cover story dated Feb. 27.
NEW YORK, Feb 26 Slowing sales could cause shares of Harley-Davidson Inc. to decline after being on the rise for much of the past 12 months, according to a Barron's cover story dated Feb. 27.
* Says it will pay annual cash dividend as 50 won/share for FY 2016, to shareholders of record on Dec. 31, 2016
* Harley-Davidson Inc - appointment of Alstead and Golston by board action brings total number of directors to 13
BRIEF-Massachusetts Financial Services reports 6.3 pct passive stake in Harley Davidson - SEC filing
* Massachusetts Financial Services Company reports 6.3 percent passive stake in Harley Davidson Inc as of Dec 31, 2016 - SEC filing Source text : (http://bit.ly/2kE8X1T) Further company coverage:
* Board of directors has approved a cash dividend of $0.365 per share for Q1 of 2017, an increase of 4.3 percent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says it signs 1.69 billion won contract with Samsung Electronics Co Ltd to provide burn in tester
Harley-Davidson Inc said motorcycle shipments for 2016 fell short of its estimates, citing tough global competition, and the company forecast shipments for this year to be flat to down modestly.
* Shares fall as much as 5.4 pct to $54.79 (Adds details from conference call, updates share price)
|Toyota Motor Corp (7203.T)||¥6,229||+69.00|
|Honda Motor Co Ltd (7267.T)||¥3,440||+6.00|
|Suzuki Motor Corp (7269.T)||¥4,715||-3.00|
|Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd. (7272.T)||¥2,652||+11.00|
|Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMWG.DE)||€83.68||+0.60|
|Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMWG_p.DE)||€71.76||+0.97|
|Ford Motor Company (F.N)||$11.62||-0.05|
|Ford Motor Company (F_pa)||--||--|
|Porsche Automobil Holding SE (PSHG_p.DE)||€50.16||-0.44|
|Nissan Motor Co Ltd (7201.T)||¥1,126||+9.50|