Honeywell International Inc (HON)
17 Jan 2017
PARIS, Jan 11 France will buy out minority shareholders in Areva and delist the troubled nuclear group, the government said on Wednesday as talks with potential investors in a new nuclear fuel company being spun out of Areva neared a conclusion.
BRIEF-Honeywell, Aereon will collaborate on solutions to leverage Honeywell's industrial internet of things ecosystem
* Honeywell - co, aereon will collaborate on solutions to leverage honeywell's industrial internet of things ecosystem Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
FRANKFURT/LONDON Alfa Laval and Honeywell are bidding for private equity-owned Swedish air treatment group Munters in a potential 10 billion Swedish crown ($1.1 billion) deal, people close to the talks said.
Aerospace parts maker Honeywell International Inc on Friday forecast 2017 organic sales growth rate to improve for the first time in three years, partly helped by the stabilizing oil and gas market.
PARIS Chinese, Kazakh and Japanese firms are in talks to invest in Areva , according to a French government source, a partnership deal that could help persuade regulators that a rescue plan for the nuclear group is not illegal state aid.
* Third-party investment needed so EU views govt support as legal
* Honeywell International Inc - has delivered a notice of redemption to holders of outstanding 5.30% senior notes due 2017
BRIEF-Honeywell announces satisfaction of financing condition, consideration for any and all cash tender offer
* Honeywell -intends to finance payment for notes tendered pursuant to offer with a portion of proceeds raised from new notes offering
* Honeywell to increase dividend by 12% effective in the fourth quarter 2016
PARIS The European Union competition authorities are not expected to rule on a rescue plan for French energy company Areva before summer of 2017, the head of French state holding agency APE said on Wednesday.
|Mitsui & Co Ltd (8031.T)||¥1,604||--|
|IHI Corp (7013.T)||¥298||--|
|Daikin Industries, Ltd. (6367.T)||¥11,055||--|
|Teijin Ltd (3401.T)||¥2,373||--|
|Tosoh Corporation (4042.T)||¥815||--|
|Ube Industries, Ltd. (4208.T)||¥271||--|
|OMRON Corporation (6645.T)||¥4,520||--|
|KOLON CORPORATION (002020.KS)||₩58,900.00||--|
|KOLON CORPORATION (002025.KS)||₩24,850.00||--|
|KOLON CORPORATION (002027.KS)||--||--|