Honeywell International Inc (HON)
26 Jul 2017
Honeywell International Inc reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit, as sales in its aerospace unit and the business that caters to the energy industry were not as bad as it had feared. | Video
* Q2 revenue $10.08 bln vs est $9.89 bln (Adds details from CFO interview)
* Says in quarter-ended June 30, recognized repositioning charges of $123 million for workforce reductions of 1,902 manufacturing, administrative positions
* Honeywell says it will likely continue to see softness in its mobility business, part of its safety and productivity solutions unit, until early 2018
* Q3 earnings per share view $1.74, revenue view $9.83 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2vIe1GU) Further company coverage:
July 21 Honeywell International Inc reported a 5.5 percent rise in second-quarter profit, helped by strength in its aerospace, and performance materials and technologies businesses.
* Yandex and Uber to combine their ridesharing businesses in russia and neighboring countries
* Further to announcement on 23 January 2017, FCFM Group properties IV Ltd, repaid £3 million commercial property SPV loan to group on 30 June 2017
A federal appeals court has signed off on a $10 million settlement by Honeywell International to resolve complaints that one of its predecessor companies contaminated New Jersey residents' property with hexavalent chromium, a known carcinogen.
WASHINGTON The governments of the United States, Minnesota and Wisconsin on Thursday announced an $8.2 million settlement with Honeywell International Inc , Domtar Corp and privately held XIK LLC to resolve a claim over natural resource damages at a Superfund site, the Justice Department said in a statement.
|Mitsui & Co Ltd (8031.T)||¥1,596||--|
|IHI Corp (7013.T)||¥370||--|
|Daikin Industries, Ltd. (6367.T)||¥11,935||--|
|Teijin Ltd (3401.T)||¥2,233||--|
|Tosoh Corporation (4042.T)||¥1,310||--|
|Ube Industries, Ltd. (4208.T)||¥302||--|
|OMRON Corporation (6645.T)||¥5,210||--|
|KOLON CORPORATION (002020.KS)||₩64,200.00||--|
|KOLON CORPORATION (002025.KS)||₩27,900.00||+300.00|
|KOLON CORPORATION (002027.KS)||--||--|