Hewlett-Packard Co (HPQ.N)
- Hewlett-Packard Co reported a drop in revenue for the fourth straight quarter, hurt by weak PC sales and lower demand from corporates for its services.
* PC market to continue to remain under pressure - CEO Whitman
Aug 20 - Hewlett-Packard Co reported an 8.1 percent drop in quarterly revenue, hurt by weak PC sales and lower demand from corporate customers for its services.
- A California appeals court has reinstated parts of a proposed nationwide class action, originally filed in 2003, that accuses Hewlett-Packard Co of selling notebook computers with a defect that caused their screens to go dark.
* Has chosen to disclose that discussions with OEM customer are held with HP
- Carly Fiorina has raised $1.4 million since launching her U.S. presidential bid in May, a slow start for the former Hewlett-Packard Co chief executive compared with others in the crowded Republican field.
* Says signs auto services platforms agreement with Brilliance Auto and HP (China)
June 18 - Oracle Corp named David Donatelli as executive vice president of its converged infrastructure business, which includes engineered systems, servers, storage and networking products.
June 10 - The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
AMSTERDAM - Hewlett-Packard agreed on Tuesday to pay $100 million to settle a class-action lawsuit stemming from its ill-fated 2011 acquisition of British software company Autonomy.
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005930.KS)||₩1,081,000.00||+14,000.00|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005935.KS)||₩851,000.00||+10,000.00|
|Toshiba Corp (6502.T)||¥381||+14.70|
|Fujitsu Ltd (6702.T)||¥588||+22.90|
|Canon Inc (7751.T)||¥3,774||+147.50|
|Ricoh Co Ltd (7752.T)||¥1,177||+19.50|
|Seiko Epson Corporation (6724.T)||¥1,987||+63.00|
|Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS.NS)||Rs2,570.85||-3.80|
|Brother Industries Ltd (6448.T)||¥1,686||+70.00|
|ASUSTEK Computer Inc. (2357.TW)||NT$294.00||+14.00|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (HPQ). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : Sadif Analytics Prime
Provider : Pechala's Reports
Provider : S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.