HP Inc (HPQ.N)
HP Inc reported better-than-expected results in what its chief executive termed a "breakthrough" quarter as both its PC and printer businesses grew for the first time since 2010.
* Shares up 3.6 pct in extended trading (Adds forecast, updates shares)
May 24 HP Inc, which was created through the breakup of Hewlett-Packard Co, reported its third straight rise in quarterly revenue as it benefited from a stabilizing market for personal computers.
* Q2 gaap earnings per share $0.33 from continuing operations
FRANKFURT, May 23 Chinese network and smartphone giant Huawei said on Tuesday it plans a global expansion into computers, posing a fresh challenge to established PC players in a market that has suffered from two years of steady sales volume declines.
* Hp inc - board of directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.1327 per share on company's common stock Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Approves acquisition of printer business of Samsung by HP Inc Further company coverage:
* Staples Inc names Brett Wahlin chief information security officer
* Forms strategic partnership with HP Inc. to market its new A3 printing range Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
BRIEF-Hewlett Packard Enterprise says on April 23 Klaus Kleinfeld resigned from board, effective immediately
* Hewlett packard enterprise co- on april 23 klaus kleinfeld resigned from board of hewlett packard enterprise co, effective immediately - sec filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005930.KS)||₩2,268,000.00||+24,000.00|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005935.KS)||₩1,778,000.00||+5,000.00|
|Toshiba Corp (6502.T)||¥255||+3.40|
|Fujitsu Ltd (6702.T)||¥815||+3.40|
|Canon Inc (7751.T)||¥3,806||+7.00|
|Ricoh Co Ltd (7752.T)||¥939||-10.00|
|Seiko Epson Corporation (6724.T)||¥2,372||+25.00|
|Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS.NS)||Rs2,559.15||--|
|Brother Industries Ltd (6448.T)||¥2,449||-3.00|
|ASUSTEK Computer Inc. (2357.TW)||NT$285.50||+0.50|