Hargreaves Lansdown PLC (HRGV.L)
* Hargreaves Lansdown shares up 0.4 pct, in line with index (Adds analyst comment, share reaction, bullet points)
* Bunzl bounces after upbeat update (Adds details, closing prices)
LONDON, June 28 Britain's markets watchdog announced radical changes to the country's 7 trillion pound ($9 trillion) asset management industry on Wednesday, seeking to improve transparency and value for money for customers.
LONDON, June 28 Britain's top share index dipped on Wednesday following a slide in shares of Hargreaves Lansdown and oil firms, though a jump in Bunzl's shares offered some relief.
* Total clients up 56,000 to 932,000 (Recasts, adds detail from statement, share reaction)
LONDON, May 18 British fund supermarket Hargreaves Lansdown on Thursday posted a 10 percent rise in assets in the four months to the end of April, buoyed by new fund and product launches and improved investor sentiment.
* British Land falls after cautious outlook (Recasts, adds details, updates prices at close)
LONDON, May 17 Britain's top share index held close to a record high on Wednesday, helped by gains among miners and banking stock Lloyds, though a fall in British Land's stock weighed on housing-focused peers.
* Appointment of Christopher Hill as chief executive officer with effect from today Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Appointment of Philip Johnson as chief financial officer with effect from today