EFG Hermes Holdings SAE (HRHO.CA)
5 Dec 2016
DUBAI, Nov 16 Egypt's EFG-Hermes, one of the Middle East's largest investment banks, announced a strategic partnership on Wednesday with Saxo Bank to launch a multi-asset online trading platform as it seeks to grow its revenue in the digital space.
* Strategic partership to launch trading platforms for investment instruments
* Saudi's National Commercial Bank hit by heavy profit-taking
* Q3 consol net profit EGP 149.4 million versus EGP 177.5 million year ago
LONDON, Nov 10 European equities advanced for a fourth straight session to a two-week high on Thursday, pulled upwards by banks and miners, with encouraging results from companies such as Vivendi also supporting the broader market.
* Saudi advances as investors focus on domestic-oriented stocks
* Says taken over management of EGP 1.6 billion HSBC Egypt Money Market Fund
CAIRO, Nov 6 Egypt's stock market surged in early trade on Sunday, led by financial companies' shares, on hopes that the economy will benefit from last week's devaluation of the Egyptian pound.
* Graphic on EDPR's shares: http://tmsnrt.rs/2dSSCBq (Adds investor comment in paragraph 14)
PARIS, Oct 28 The best performer in Europe's turbulent utilities industry is a little-known Portuguese renewables company whose media-shy chief executive has won the confidence of investors in an unpredictable industry.