Hero MotoCorp Ltd (HROM.BO)
23 Feb 2017
* Hero Motocorp Ltd says hero motocorp unveils modern new glamour in its first-ever global product launch
* Says October total sales of 663,153 units Source text: http://bit.ly/2fhhSCs Further company coverage: (Bengaluru newsroom)
* Approved investment of upto INR 2.05 billion in Ather Energy Source text: http://bit.ly/2eHMTmq Further company coverage: (Bengaluru newsroom)
* Sept quarter total income from operations 84.49 billion rupees
* Says Sept total sales of 674,961 units, up 11 percent Further company coverage: (Bengaluru newsroom)
Sept 2 Indian shares closed higher on Friday, with the benchmark BSE index recording its biggest weekly gain in nine weeks, as strong August sales data of companies such as Hero MotoCorp and Tata Motors lifted investor sentiments.
Sept 2 Indian shares edged up on Friday, helped by gains in auto stocks such as Hero MotoCorp and Tata Motors on upbeat August sales data, while broader sentiment was subdued ahead of a key U.S. jobs report later in the day.