Harris Corp (HRS.N)
23 May 2017
* Harris Corporation awarded $90 million in tactical radio contracts from european nation
* Harris Corp- entered new fixed dollar accelerated share repurchase agreement to repurchase shares of co's common stock for initial payment of $250 million
* Harris corporation reports fiscal 2017 third quarter results
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, April 06 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Harris Corporation's (HRS) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and long-term issue ratings at 'BBB-', and has also affirmed the Short-Term IDR and commercial paper ratings at 'F3'. The Rating Outlook is Positive. Fitch's ratings cover approximately $4 billion of outstanding long-term and short-term debt after giving effect to the $248 million debt repayment completed in January of
* Avtec Inc and Harris Corporation announce new strategic alliance Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Canada's MacDonald Dettwiler and Associates Ltd said it would buy U.S.-based satellite imagery provider DigitalGlobe Inc for about C$3.10 billion ($2.40 billion), the biggest deal yet in a fast-consolidating earth-imaging satellite market.
Feb 24 Canada's MacDonald Dettwiler and Associates Ltd, a provider of satellite data used for surveillance and communications, said it would buy U.S.-based DigitalGlobe Inc for about C$3.10 billion ($2.40 billion) to strengthen its position in the satellite imagery market.
Canadian satellite company MacDonald Dettwiler and Associates Ltd is in talks to buy U.S.-based DigitalGlobe Inc for about $2 billion to $3 billion, Dow Jones reported, citing sources.
Feb 17 Canadian satellite company MacDonald Dettwiler and Associates Ltd is in talks to buy U.S.-based DigitalGlobe Inc for about $2 billion to $3 billion, Dow Jones reported, citing sources.
* Harris Corporation awarded $403 million Idiq contract to continue communications support to the U.S. Army Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
|HP Inc (HPQ.N)||$18.96||--|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$152.03||--|
|Boeing Co (BA.N)||$183.49||--|
|Airbus SE (AIR.PA)||€72.47||+0.06|
|Lockheed Martin Corporation (LMT.N)||$278.36||--|
|General Dynamics Corporation (GD.N)||$199.32||--|
|Northrop Grumman Corporation (NOC.N)||$250.65||--|
|Raytheon Company (RTN.N)||$161.48||--|
|BAE Systems plc (BAES.L)||651.50||+10.00|
|Thales SA (TCFP.PA)||€98.80||+0.87|