Hansteen Holdings PLC (HSTN.L)
25 Jul 2017
* Following expiration convertible bond invitations, received 15.9 mln euros in aggregate principal amount of bonds validly offered for sale
BRIEF-Hansteen makes invitation to holders to offer to sell and/or convert outstanding 100 mln euros convertible bonds
* Invitation to holders to offer to sell and/or convert outstanding 100 mln euros Hansteen 4% guaranteed convertible bonds due 2018
* Disposal of German and Dutch portfolios for eur 1.28 billion to be completed on 16 June
* Confirms entered irrevocable undertaking to sell its shares in IMPT to Hansteen at a price of 330p per share in cash on or before May 3
* Increased cash offer by Hansteen Holdings PLC for Industrial Multi Property Trust PLC
* Statoil: Statoil awards Transocean two rig contracts - statoil.com
* Independent directors note that offer by Hansteen Holdings Plc has been declared wholly unconditional
LONDON, March 20 Britain's top share index retreated from record levels on Monday, weighed down by falling energy stocks and banks.
March 20 Britain's Hansteen Holdings has agreed to sell its German and Dutch industrial property portfolios for 1.28 billion euros ($1.38 billion) to a venture between Blackstone Group LP and M7 Real Estate.
Britain's Hansteen Holdings has agreed to sell its German and Dutch property portfolios for 1.28 billion euros ($1.38 billion) to entities owned by funds advised by affiliates of the Blackstone Group LP and M7 Real Estate, the company said on Monday.