Headwaters Inc (HW)
6 Dec 2016
SYDNEY Australian brick maker Boral Ltd said it raised A$1.58 billion ($1.2 billion) in shares to help pay for a buyout of U.S. rival Headwaters Inc , sending its stock lower as investors factored in the effects of having more scrip on issue.
SYDNEY Boral Ltd , Australia's biggest supplier of building materials, said it would buy Headwaters Inc for $1.8 billion in cash, doubling its U.S. presence at a time when President-elect Donald Trump plans a huge jump in infrastructure spending.
* Trump plans big push in infrastructure spending (Recasts on equity value of the deal, adds analyst and company comments)
SYDNEY, Nov 21 Australian building materials company Boral Ltd said Monday it agreed to buy U.S. firm Headwaters Inc for $2.6 billion.
BRIEF-Boral to buy Headwaters for for US$24.25 per share in cash, aggr enterprise value of about US$2.6 bln
* Entered into a binding agreement to acquire Headwaters Incorporated for us$24.25 per share in cash
* Says transaction valued at $24.25 per share in cash representing aggregate enterprise value of approximately $2.6 billion
* Headwaters Incorporated announces fourth quarter and fiscal 2016 results
* On August 19, co entered into incremental amendment to its term loan credit agreement initially dated as of March 24, 2015- SEC filing
* Headwaters incorporated announces closing of Krestmark industries acquisition and associated financing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Headwaters Incorporated has redeemed $47.25 million of 7 ¼ pct senior notes, and repriced its senior term debt lowering its interest rate 50 basis points