Ithaca Energy Inc (IAE.L)
26 May 2017
* Ithaca Energy Inc announces Delek takeover -- compulsory shares acquisition
* Delek Group Ltd. Announces expiry of offer to acquire Ithaca Energy Inc. Common shares Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Israel's Delek Group said on Thursday it has boosted its stake in Ithaca Energy to 94.2 percent following a tender offer that expired on Wednesday.
* Delek Group Ltd's offer to acquire Ithaca Energy Inc; Common shares extended for mandatory extension period to May 3, 2017
* Israel's Delek Group said on Friday its offer to take over North Sea oil producer Ithaca Energy has been accepted by Ithaca's shareholders.
* Says production in Q1 of 2017 is forecast to average approximately 9,200 boepd Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TEL AVIV/LONDON Israel's Delek Group has agreed to buy Ithaca Energy Inc in a deal valuing the North Sea oil producer's equity at $646 million and building on Delek's expansion in the North Sea ahead of a planned London listing.
* Israel's Delek prepares London listing (Adds second shareholder, financial advisers, updates shares)
LONDON Ithaca investor Artemis Investment Management said Delek's $524 million offer for the stake in the North Sea oil producer it does not already own was "disappointing", the second large investor to voice concern about the deal.
LONDON, Feb 6 Ithaca investor Cavendish Asset Management said it "strongly urges" shareholders in the North Sea oil producer to reject a $524 million offer from Delek Group to buy 80 percent of Ithaca's equity it does not already own.