International Business Machines Corp (IBM)
18 Aug 2017
* Soros Fund Management dissolves share stake in IBM - SEC filing
International Business Machines Corp said on Monday it will appeal an Indiana judge's ruling that calls for the technology company to pay more than $78 million in damages to the state for failing to modernize the government's welfare system.
Aug 7 International Business Machines Corp said on Monday it will appeal an Indiana judge's ruling that calls for the technology company to pay more than $78 million in damages to the state for failing to modernize the government's welfare system.
* On Aug 4, co got notification of unsolicited “mini-tender” offer by Baker Mills to buy up to 10,000 shares of co at $130.00 per share in cash
* CITY FURNITURE SELECTS INGENICO GROUP AND IBM TO DELIVER ENHANCED IN-STORE EXPERIENCE
* IBM - expects 2017 pre-tax retirement-related plan cost to be about $2.9 billion, an increase of about $900 million compared to 2016 - SEC filing
BRIEF-IBM Credit LLC and IBM entered into a $2.5 bln 364-day credit agreement, and a $2.5 bln three-year credit agreement on 20 July
* IBM Credit LLC - on 20 July, IBM and IBM Credit entered into a $2.5 billion 364-day credit agreement, and a $2.5 billion three-year credit agreement Source text: (http://bit.ly/2tXpVLX) Further company coverage:
* Sets regular quarterly cash dividend of $1.50 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, July 24 Mainland Europe should experience above normal temperatures and below normal precipitation in the period from August to October, The Weather Company said on Monday.
NEW YORK, July 19 The Nasdaq Composite and the S&P 500 hit record highs on Wednesday, powered by technology stocks and a more than 20 percent jump in Vertex Pharmaceuticals, while gains on the Dow were capped by a sharp drop in IBM shares.
|Fujitsu Ltd (6702.T)||¥819||-12.80|
|HP Inc (HPQ.N)||$18.51||-0.13|
|Accenture Plc (ACN.N)||$127.44||-0.15|
|Oracle Corporation (ORCL.N)||$48.62||+0.07|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT.OQ)||$72.49||+0.09|
|CA, Inc. (CA.OQ)||$32.37||-0.01|
|Dell Inc. (4331.HK)||--||--|
|EMC Corporation (EMC.N)||--||--|
|General Electric Company (GE.N)||$24.55||-0.20|
|Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO.OQ)||$30.37||-0.67|