International Business Machines Corp (IBM.N)
24 Jul 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$195,989.09|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||1,012.18|
* Futures up: Dow 23 pts, S&P 3 pts, Nasdaq 10 pts (Updates prices, adds data)
SAN FRANCISCO, July 22 - Apple Inc's iPad is losing steam just four years after its release, but an alliance with International Business Machines Corp could rejuvenate a flagging product by entering into a largely untapped corporate market.
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Reporting by Chris Peters in Bangalore)
SAN FRANCISCO - Apple Inc's iPad is losing steam just four years after its release, but an alliance with International Business Machines Corp could rejuvenate a flagging product by entering into a largely untapped corporate market.
* IBM and Monitise announce an expanded, multi-year global alliance to deliver cloud-based mobile commerce solutions to help financial services institutions embrace mobile channel and better engage with customers. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Obama condemns Russia after Malaysian airliner downed in Ukraine
* Indexes up: Dow 0.51 pct, S&P 0.65 pct, Nasdaq 1.05 pct (Updates to late morning, updates earnings data)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.23 pct, S&P 0.35 pct, Nasdaq 0.61 pct (Updates to open; adds quote, data)
WASHINGTON - International Business Machines Corp's software business grew less than expected in the second quarter, sparking a selloff in the company's stock on Thursday, even as its revenue beat forecasts.
(Adds details on individual sectors, buybacks, free cash flow results, background)
|Fujitsu Ltd (6702.T)||¥791||-5.70|
|Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ.N)||$35.04||+0.06|
|Accenture Plc (ACN.N)||$80.69||+0.10|
|Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC.N)||$64.91||-0.09|
|Oracle Corporation (ORCL.N)||$40.47||+0.16|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT.OQ)||$44.40||-0.47|
|CA, Inc. (CA.OQ)||$29.64||+1.28|
|Dell Inc. (4331.HK)||--||--|
|EMC Corporation (EMC.N)||$28.89||+0.14|
|General Electric Company (GE.N)||$25.94||+0.03|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (IBM). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
International Business Machines Corp (IBM) (IBM) Profile and Financials, plus Engineering & Research Industry Trends Analysis, Operating Ratios and Financial Averages
Provider: Plunkett Research, Ltd.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.