IC Group A/S (IC.CO)
27 Feb 2017
* Board of Directors has asked Peter Thorsen, who is a member of board of directors, to take over role as interim Group CEO.
* Q1 2016/17 consolidated revenue 851 million Danish crowns ($123 million) versus 843 million crowns year ago
* Total gross proceeds from capital increase amounts to 4,423,632 crowns ($666,772)
* Said on Thursday that Friheden Invest A/S, company closely related to Niels Erik Martinsen, Deputy Chairman of company's Board, had on Sept. 15 bought 375,000 IC Group shares at 165 Danish crowns ($24.91) per share
* Friheden Invest A/S, related to deputy chairman Niels Erik Martinsen, bought 375,000 shares at 165 Danish crowns ($24.9) per share in IC Group Source text for Eikon:
* Q4 2015/16 operating loss 26 million Danish crowns ($3.9 million) versus loss of 20 million crowns year ago