ICICI Bank Ltd (ICBK.BO)
* ICICI Bank says PhonePe following restrictive practice of allowing only users of its own UPI handle to make payments on its app
* NPCI's statement pertaining to ICICI Bank blocking PhonePe's UPI transactions
* Sees significant reduction to loans to stressed cos in 6-9 mths (Adds CEO comment, further details)
* Exec says expects significant reduction in exposure to below invest-grade cos
MUMBAI, Nov 7 ICICI Bank Ltd, India's biggest private-sector lender by assets, said on Monday its second-quarter profit rose 2.4 percent, beating analyst estimates, helped by lower tax expenses.
* Sept quarter interest earned 136.39 billion rupees versus 130.99 billion rupees year ago
* ICICI Bank UK Plc launches 'Money2India Europe' in Sweden, Norway and Denmark Further company coverage:
* Says Infosys Finacle partners with Emirates NBD and ICICI Bank to launch first blockchain pilot network Source text: http://bit.ly/2dkaE4m Further company coverage: (Bengaluru newsroom)
* Approved the appointment of Anup Bagchi as executive director of the bank Source text: http://bit.ly/2dbLqFf Further company coverage: (Bengaluru newsroom)
DUBAI, Oct 12 Dubai's largest bank, Emirates NBD , is working with India's ICICI on a pilot project to use blockchain technology for global remittances and trade finance, in what they say is a first for banks from the Middle East and India.