ICICI Bank Ltd (ICBK.BO)
23 Feb 2017
* Exec says gross bad loan additions in December quarter at 70.37 billion rupees
* Gross non-performing loan ratio widens to 7.91 pct (Adds net interest income, shares)
MUMBAI, Jan 31 ICICI Bank Ltd, India's No.2 lender by assets, said its third-quarter net profit fell 19 percent as bad loans rose, although the profit decline was smaller than expected.
* Dec quarter gross NPA 7.91 percent versus 6.82 percent previous quarter
* ICICI Bank says PhonePe following restrictive practice of allowing only users of its own UPI handle to make payments on its app
* NPCI's statement pertaining to ICICI Bank blocking PhonePe's UPI transactions
* Sees significant reduction to loans to stressed cos in 6-9 mths (Adds CEO comment, further details)
* Exec says expects significant reduction in exposure to below invest-grade cos
MUMBAI, Nov 7 ICICI Bank Ltd, India's biggest private-sector lender by assets, said on Monday its second-quarter profit rose 2.4 percent, beating analyst estimates, helped by lower tax expenses.
* Sept quarter interest earned 136.39 billion rupees versus 130.99 billion rupees year ago