Indian Hotels Company Ltd (IHTL.NS)
* Says to allot NCDs worth INR 2 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says appointment of Giridhar Sanjeevi as CFO Source text: http://bit.ly/2mWTM6F Further company coverage:
* N. Chandrasekaran elected as chairman of board of company with effect from February 22 Source text: http://bit.ly/2lNCGbM Further company coverage:
* Dec quarter consol total income from operations 11.29 billion rupees
* Appointed Natarajan Chandrasekaran as an additional director of the company in a non-executive capacity with immediate effect. Source text: http://bit.ly/2jaypOU Further company coverage:
* Says allotted non-convertible debentures aggregating 4.95 billion rupees on private placement basis Source text: http://bit.ly/2jFW89i Further company coverage:
MUMBAI Ratan Tata, patriarch of one of India's most prominent business families, has no plans to step down imminently as chairman of Tata Trusts, the largest shareholder in the $100 billion Tata conglomerate's holding company, playing down reports of a 2017 departure.
MUMBAI India's Tata Steel said it removed Cyrus Mistry as chairman at a special board meeting on Friday, the third Tata group company to depose him since his ouster as head of the conglomerate's holding company.
* EGM on Dec. 21 to remove Mistry as Tata Steel director (Adds details from source, background)
* Seeks members' nod for removal of C. P. Mistry as director Source text: http://bit.ly/2ffBFXq Further company coverage: