3i Group PLC (III.L)
29 Aug 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£3,805.08|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||972.17|
- London-based private equity firm 3i Group Plc had hired U.S. bank Goldman Sachs Group Inc to run a potential sale of British luxury lingerie retailer Agent Provocateur, the New York Times reported on Thursday, citing a source.
Aug 8 - London-based private equity firm 3i Group Plc had hired U.S. bank Goldman Sachs Group Inc to run a potential sale of British luxury lingerie retailer Agent Provocateur, the New York Times reported on Thursday, citing a source.
July 31 - London-based private equity firm 3i Group Plc is exploring the sale of British luxury lingerie retailer Agent Provocateur, the Financial Times reported on Thursday citing a source.
* Received 164 million stg of private equity realisation proceeds in quarter ended 30 June 2014, with an additional c. 245 million stg expected from exits signed but not yet completed
July 17 - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Thursday. To inform us of other job changes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
July 17 - 3i Group Plc, a London-based private equity and venture capital company, said it appointed Caroline Banszky as a non-executive director.
July 6 - Private equity firm 3i Group Plc is considering a sale or initial public offering of its Finish telecommunication unit, Eltel Networks, in a deal that may value it about 1 billion euros ($1.4 billion) including debt, Bloomberg reported on Sunday.
* Will receive deferred consideration of £40 million plus interest.
* Announces the sale of its minority stake in foster + partners ("the company
* Announced sale of Hilite international to Avic electromechanical systems co. ltd.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: MarketLine (a Datamonitor Company)
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: Wright Reports
3i Group PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.