3i Group PLC (III.L)
* 3I group plc has agreed sale of its debt management business to investcorp
* A solid start to year with good levels of investment and portfolio activity
* Since publication of 3i group plc's ("3i" or " group") financial results for year to 31 march 2016, 3i has received a number of approaches in respect of action, group's largest portfolio investment.
* Layout Bidco A/S to make a recommended conditional voluntary offer to buy all the shares in BoConcept Holding A/S
* Prospect of U.S. Fed rate hike puts pressure on commodities (ADVISORY- Reuters plans to replace intra-day European and UK stock market reports with a Live Markets blog on Eikon - see cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=livemarkets for site in development. See the bottom of the report for more details)
LONDON, May 19 British private equity firm 3i Group Plc on Thursday reported a 17 percent increase in its net asset value year-on-year to 4.5 billion pounds ($6.56 billion) and said uncertainty over Britain's referendum on the European Union would hit M&A activity and investment.
LONDON, May 19 British private equity firm 3i Group Plc said its net asset value rose to £4.5 billion ($6.56 billion) in its annual results on Thursday, warning market volatility and Britain's referendum on the European Union would weigh on sentiment.
* 3I group plc announced today that it has authorised with immediate effect a bond purchase programme
AMSTERDAM, May 17 Dutch gym chain Basic-Fit, which has more than 1 million members across Europe, plans to list nearly half of its shares on the stock market in an initial public offering which could value the company at around 1 billion euros ($1.1 billion).
April 28 British private-equity firm 3i Group Plc said on Thursday it would sell its Mayborn Group unit to Chinese chemical products maker Shanghai Jahwa United Co .