Illumina Inc (ILMN.O)
28 Mar 2017
* Illumina will market and promote Kailos Targetrich line of research solutions for pharmacogenetics targets through commercial channels Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Trade groups representing the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries have asked a federal appeals court to clarify the rules for determining whether arguments not put forth in U.S. Patent and Trademark Office proceedings can be raised later in district court.
* On February 18, 2017, board increased size of board from ten to 11 members and elected John Thompson to board - SEC filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2m4NjYm) Further company coverage:
* Illumina Inc- Novaseq's S1 and S4 flow cells have been prioritized and are expected to be available for shipment in Q3 of 2017 - SEC filing
* Illumina reports full financial results for fourth quarter and fiscal year 2016
* Illumina Inc - effective as of Jan 26, 2017 increased size of board from nine to ten members and elected Caroline Dorsa to serve on board - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2k1ulOq) Further company coverage:
* Illumina names Caroline Dorsa to its board of directors, adding over 30 years of leadership experience in the healthcare, telecommunications and energy industries Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Caredx to acquire SBT Resolver HLA typing products from Illumina Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Illumina, NRGene collaborate to accelerate development of new molecular breeding tools for cattle to support global food production
* Illumina, NRGene collaborate to accelerate development of new molecular breeding tools for cattle to support global food production Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
A federal judge in Delaware has blocked biotechnology company Illumina from filing claims that Cornell University employees deceived the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office in order to obtain a gene-sequencing patent that the university accuses Illumina of infringing.