Illumina Inc (ILMN.OQ)
22 Feb 2017
* On February 18, 2017, board increased size of board from ten to 11 members and elected John Thompson to board - SEC filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2m4NjYm) Further company coverage:
* Illumina Inc- Novaseq's S1 and S4 flow cells have been prioritized and are expected to be available for shipment in Q3 of 2017 - SEC filing
* Illumina reports full financial results for fourth quarter and fiscal year 2016
* Illumina Inc - effective as of Jan 26, 2017 increased size of board from nine to ten members and elected Caroline Dorsa to serve on board - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2k1ulOq) Further company coverage:
* Illumina names Caroline Dorsa to its board of directors, adding over 30 years of leadership experience in the healthcare, telecommunications and energy industries Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Caredx to acquire SBT Resolver HLA typing products from Illumina Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Illumina, NRGene collaborate to accelerate development of new molecular breeding tools for cattle to support global food production
* Illumina, NRGene collaborate to accelerate development of new molecular breeding tools for cattle to support global food production Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
A federal judge in Delaware has blocked biotechnology company Illumina from filing claims that Cornell University employees deceived the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office in order to obtain a gene-sequencing patent that the university accuses Illumina of infringing.
Diagnostic technology company Qiagen NV will try to persuade the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit on Thursday to throw out an injunction barring the sale of its year-old GeneReader, the company's entry into the rapidly growing gene-sequencing market.
Shares of Illumina Inc rose 16 percent on Tuesday, after the company unveiled new technology, which is expected to eventually reduce the cost of sequencing to $100 per human genome, prompting a slew of price target increases.