Illumina Inc (ILMN.OQ)
* Illumina reports financial results for first quarter of fiscal year 2017
Cornell University and biotechnology company Illumina Inc have dropped a lengthy patent dispute over gene-sequencing technology, citing a "settlement process."
* Illumina inc says ceo francis a. Desouza's total 2016 compensation was $8.4 million versus $5.4 million in 2015 - sec filing Source text - http://bit.ly/2ozO37O Further company coverage:
* CEO Francis A. Desouza's FY 2016 total compensation was $8.4 million versus $5.4 million in FY 2015 - SEC Filing
* Illumina will market and promote Kailos Targetrich line of research solutions for pharmacogenetics targets through commercial channels Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Trade groups representing the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries have asked a federal appeals court to clarify the rules for determining whether arguments not put forth in U.S. Patent and Trademark Office proceedings can be raised later in district court.
* On February 18, 2017, board increased size of board from ten to 11 members and elected John Thompson to board - SEC filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2m4NjYm) Further company coverage:
* Illumina Inc- Novaseq's S1 and S4 flow cells have been prioritized and are expected to be available for shipment in Q3 of 2017 - SEC filing
* Illumina reports full financial results for fourth quarter and fiscal year 2016
* Illumina Inc - effective as of Jan 26, 2017 increased size of board from nine to ten members and elected Caroline Dorsa to serve on board - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2k1ulOq) Further company coverage: