Immofinanz AG (IMFI.VI)
MOSCOW, July 5 Austria's Immofinanz will invest an estimated 80 million euros ($91 million) in its five Moscow shopping malls and the cost will be split with the future buyer of the assets, senior executives said on Wednesday.
* Sale or spin-off condition for planned Immofinanz-CA Immo merger
VIENNA, June 1 Austrian property group Immofinanz told shareholders on Thursday it plans to finish the delayed sale or spin-off of its Russia portfolio by the end of the year.
* Immofinanz spokeswoman says deadline for sale or spin-off of Russia assets is still December, not July Further company coverage:
* approval and execution of settlement to finalise the review of the exchange ratio applied in the merger of Immoeast and Immofinanz
* dgap-news: immofinanz: group profit for 2016a negatively influenced by russia and valuation effects, occupancy rate significantly increased, dividend of 6 cents/share planned
* Agreement in principle to settle the legal proceedings over the review of the exchange ratio applied to the merger of Immoeast and Immofinanz
March 22 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 1315 GMT on Wednesday:
* Merger talks stopped, due to resume once Russian assets gone
VIENNA, March 22 The head of property firm CA Immo said Immofinanz must shed its Russian assets by the end of the fourth quarter for merger talks, which are currently stopped, to be completed in time for shareholder meetings in May 2018.