Indusind Bank Ltd (INBK.NS)
July 11 India's Indusind Bank CEO Romesh Sobti says:
July 11 India's IndusInd Bank Ltd posted a nearly 27 percent increase in quarterly net profit, helped by higher interest income.
* June quarter net profit 8.37 billion rupees versus net profit of 6.61 billion rupees year ago
* Says NIM for Q4 FY17 stable at 4.00 percent Source text - (IndusInd Bank Net Profit for the year up by 25 % to Rs 2,867.89 crores, NIM for Q4 FY17 stable at 4.00% Balance Sheet at Rs. 1,78,648 crores)
April 19 IndusInd Bank, India's sixth-biggest private sector lender by assets, reported a 21 percent rise in its fourth-quarter profit on higher interest income, while its bad-loan ratio eased sequentially.
* March quarter net profit 7.52 billion rupees versus net profit of 6.20 billion rupees year ago
* Says passed resolution to issue non convertible unsecured basel III compliant bonds in form of debentures for 10 billion rupees Source text: (http://bit.ly/2nJYFxe) Further company coverage:
* Says proposes to raise funds via issue and allotment of NCDs worth 10 billion rupees Source text: http://bit.ly/2nJ9Zus Further company coverage:
* Says co extends its agreement with Lohia Industries by offering 3wheeler financing in the e-rickshaw category Source text - (http://bit.ly/2mOqpFm) Further company coverage:
* Says approved issue of Basel III bonds in nature of debentures worth 10 billion rupees Source text: Further company coverage: