Industrivarden AB (INDUa.ST)
20 Feb 2017
* Says board of directors proposes a dividend of SEK 5.25 per share (5.00),
STOCKHOLM, Nov 9 ** Industrivarden has bought 1 million Ericsson shares, Swedish FSA's insider registry showed on Wednesday.
STOCKHOLM The arrest of Hexagon chief executive Ola Rollen, one of Sweden's most successful CEOs, on suspicion of insider trading could not only threaten the company's standing but also the business reputation of the country.
* Says we are pleased that Ericson will now get a new ceo in place who has an extensive and long experience of technology companies in a global arena, with in-depth knowledge of telecom industry as well as Ericsson
* Third quarter profit in line with expectations (Adds CEO quotes, details)
Oct 6 Industrivarden's CEO Helena Stjernholm said the top priority in the investment group's underperforming holdings was to "bring order" but remained mum about the ongoing process to recruit a new chief for hard-hit Ericsson.
* Earnings per share during the first nine months 2016 amounted to SEK 23.00 per share. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Stockholm Newsroom)
The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday:
* Investment amounts to 1.4 million Swedish crowns ($165,000) Source text for Eikon:
Aug 25 Handelsbanken sells stake in Industrivarden :