Infinity Pharmaceuticals Inc (INFI.OQ)
* Expects to incur severance, benefits and related costs of about $8 million
* Says neither infinity nor abbvie have future financial obligations to other party
* Expects restructuring to be substantially completed by july 1, 2016 and to be fully completed by december 31, 2016
* Majority of reported side effects were reversible and clinically manageable.
* Infinity provides company update and reports first quarter 2016 financial results
* Preclinical data demonstrate that ipi-549 targets immune cells, alters immune-suppressive microenvironment Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
|DAIICHI SANKYO COMPANY, LIMITED (4568.T)||¥2,502||-28.50|
|Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co Ltd (4151.T)||¥1,888||-28.00|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$36.78||-0.05|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF81.90||-0.60|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF249.30||-1.00|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF250.00||-1.25|
|AbbVie Inc (ABBV.N)||$64.72||+0.27|
|Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (BMY.N)||$76.12||+1.06|
|Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (BMYMP.PK)||$1,231.90||--|
|Amgen, Inc. (AMGN.OQ)||$169.43||+1.76|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Trading Report for (INFI). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider : ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider : S&P Capital IQ Quantitative Report
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.