Infosys Ltd (INFY.BO)
Nov 25 Indian shares rose more than 1 percent on Friday as software services exporters such as Infosys Ltd were boosted by a weaker rupee while steel makers extended gains after the government imposed anti-dumping duties on some imports.
* Signed a definitive agreement to a limited partner investment of INR 31.6 crores from its innovation fund
* Made an investment of DKK 14,920,000 from its innovation fund in UNSILO
BERLIN, Nov 17 Indian software service group Infosys is bracing for pressure on its U.S. business from anti-immigrant policies by U.S. President-elect Donald Trump, who has identified clamping down on immigration as one of his three top priorities.
Nov 17 Indian shares closed lower on Thursday after a choppy session as blue chips such as Infosys Ltd and Tata Consultancy Services Ltd weighed on the market.
* Infosys Ltd says Infosys revamps council of Europe human resource system Source text - Infosys (NYSE: INFY), a leader in consulting, technology, and next-generation services, today announced the deployment of an upgraded human resource management and payroll system for the Council of Europe. The rollout is part of a 10 year on-going partnership, with Infosys managing and customizing the complex HR system for the Strasbourg based leading international human rights organisation. Infosys will al
* Investment will be completed on or before November 24, 2016 Source text: http://bit.ly/2eORJNS Further company coverage:
* Infosys Ltd - company statement: addressing all queries concerning payment to former cfo
MUMBAI/BENGALURU Infosys Ltd cut its annual revenue growth target for the second time in three months as India's software service exporters feel the pinch of major Western clients holding back on spending as they wait to see how November's U.S. presidential election and Europe's Brexit drama play out.
Oct 14 Indian shares closed marginally higher on Friday, led by software firm Tata Consultancy Services after upbeat quarterly profit, but a revenue forecast cut by smaller rival Infosys weighed on the technology index.