Infosys Ltd (INFY.BO)
28 Apr 2017
April 24 Infosys Ltd, India's second biggest software services exporter, is in the process of expanding its board of directors by inducting two more members, CNBC TV18 reported on Monday.
* Says statement on U.S. president's latest executive order on H-1B visas
* CEO: $20 bln revenue target by 2020 "incredibly difficult thing" (Adds CEO comment on revenue target)
April 13 Indian shares ended lower on Thursday, with the BSE index posting its biggest weekly loss of the year, after Infosys Ltd gave lower-than-expected annual revenue guidance and disappointed with the size of its planned share buyback.
* Exec says incredibly difficult to achieve $20 billion revenue target by 2020
* NSE index down 0.18 pct, BSE down 0.17 pct * Infosys shares fall to over 2-month low * Wariness about earnings continues - analyst By Tanvi Mehta April 13 Indian shares fell on Thursday, dragged by technology stocks, after Infosys Ltd's revenue outlook and plan to return cash to shareholders fell short of expectations, raising concerns at the start of the earnings reporting season. Infosys, the country's second-biggest software services exporter,
* Exec says strong need to make automation and productivity improvements
April 13 Infosys Ltd, India's second-biggest software services exporter, reported a slightly higher-than-expected fourth-quarter profit as the company added more clients in the $100 million-plus category.
* March quarter annualized standalone employee attrition at 13.5 percent versus 12.6 percent year ago
* Recommended a final dividend of INR 14.75 per equity share for the financial year ended March 31, 2017