ING Groep NV (ING.N)
27 Mar 2015
* Says Aris Bogdaneris to become a member of management board as of June 1 2015 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(This story corrected on Mar 12, refiles to fix formatting errors in paragraph 1 and 2 of text)
* ING completes divestment of Voya shares for total proceeds of $2 billion
* Intention to sell approximately 43 mln ordinary shares in NN Group
AMSTERDAM - ING Group will pay a dividend in 2015 for the first time in seven years and should maintain lending margins this year despite falling interest rates, the Dutch bank said on Wednesday.
* Company maintains target of 4 percent loan growth (Adds CFO quotes, detail, background)
AMSTERDAM, Feb 11 - ING Group's Chief Financial Officer Patrick Flynn said on Wednesday the bank believes it will be able to keep lending margins at current levels.
AMSTERDAM, Feb 11 - ING Group on Wednesday posted numbers that missed analysts' expectations for fourth quarter pre-tax profit and said it will resume paying a dividend in 2015 - the first time in seven years.
* ING Group : ING bank posts 2014 underlying net profit of eur 3,424 million; Dividends reinstated with eur 0.12 per ordinary share
* ING Group : ING to take next step in digital banking in the Netherlands
|Citigroup Inc (C.N)||$51.00||-0.19|
|American International Group Inc (AIG.N)||$54.03||-0.14|
|American International Group Inc (AIG_pa.N)||--||--|
|American International Group Inc (AVF)||€9.00||+0.11|
|American International Group Inc (AFF)||€11.47||+0.59|
|Goldman Sachs Group Inc (GS.N)||$188.06||+0.82|
|RBS Holdings NV (AAH.AS)||--||--|
|Axa SA (AXAF.PA)||€23.68||+0.16|
|BNP Paribas SA (BNPP.PA)||€57.44||+1.25|
|Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc (RBS.L)||347.07p||+4.00|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.