Intel Corp (INTC.O)
26 Jul 2016
Wall Street cooled off on Thursday as disappointing quarterly reports from tech stalwart Intel and from transportation companies stalled momentum in a U.S. corporate earnings season that has been better than feared. | Video
* Indexes fall: Dow 0.42 pct, S&P 0.36 Pct, Nasdaq 0.31 pct (Updates with close of U.S. market)
* U.S. Treasury yields track Wall Street weakness * Arrests in Brazil raise risk aversion (Recasts lead, adds comments, updates prices) By Gertrude Chavez-Dreyfuss NEW YORK, July 21 U.S. Treasury long-dated debt yields fell from multi-week highs on Thursday, tracking declines in U.S. equities, as risk aversion crept back into the market with earnings disappointment at U.S. tech company Intel and news of arrests over an alleged terror plot in Brazil. U.S. 10-year not
NEW YORK, July 21 Wall Street cooled off on Thursday as disappointing quarterly reports from tech stalwart Intel and from transportation companies stalled momentum in a U.S. corporate earnings season that has been better than feared.
* Indexes off: Dow 0.57 pct, S&P 0.46 Pct, Nasdaq 0.39 pct (Updates to late afternoon)
* Indexes off: Dow 0.43 pct, S&P 0.30 Pct, Nasdaq 0.20 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
Intel Corp on Wednesday reported slower revenue growth at its data center business, which makes semiconductors used in high-end servers, overshadowing a better-than-expected quarterly profit.
July 20 Intel Corp on Wednesday reported slower revenue growth at its data center business, which makes semiconductors used in high-end servers, overshadowing a better-than-expected quarterly profit.
* Quarterly reported non-GAAP operating income of $3.2 billion, net income of $2.9 billion and EPS of 59 cents
July 20 Intel Corp reported a 2.6 percent rise in quarterly revenue, boosted by strong sales of its microchips that power data centers and Internet-connected devices.
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005930.KS)||₩1,530,000.00||--|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005935.KS)||₩1,232,000.00||--|
|Apple Inc. (AAPL.OQ)||$96.67||-0.67|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$162.12||-0.53|
|Oracle Corporation (ORCL.N)||$40.94||-0.22|
|QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM.OQ)||$61.35||+0.62|
|Texas Instruments Incorporated (TXN.OQ)||$71.42||+5.20|
|Symantec Corporation (SYMC.OQ)||$20.37||+0.02|
|Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD.OQ)||$6.98||+0.28|
|NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA.OQ)||$56.63||+0.95|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (INTC). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
Provider : Wright Reports
Provider : ValuEngine, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.