Intel Corp (INTC.O)
31 Jul 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$170,066.80|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||4,951.00|
(In July 30 press item, corrects headline and paragraph 1 to say Intel Vietnam will make 80 pct of Haswell CPUs, not global computer chips) Intel's factory in Vietnam will produce 80 percent of its Haswell CPUs used in computers globally by July 2015, according to an Intel Products Vietnam official, the Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper reports.
SAN FRANCISCO - Applied Micro Circuits has begun shipping a new kind of low-power server chip that might challenge heavyweight Intel in cutting-edge data centers.
SAN FRANCISCO, July 29 - Applied Micro Circuits has begun shipping a new kind of low-power server chip that might challenge heavyweight Intel in cutting-edge data centers.
* U.S. M&A activity boosts confidence in market - fund manager * Intel supplier Shinko Electric soars to 6-month high By Ayai Tomisawa TOKYO, July 17 - Japan's Nikkei share average rose to a 1-1/2-week high on Thursday, buoyed by gains on Wall Street, while Shinko Electric Industries Co jumped on Intel Corp's strong forecast. The Nikkei rose 0.4 percent to 15,443.56 points in mid-morning trade after hitting as high as 15,465.74, the highest level since July 7. U.S.
* Dow up 0.5 pct; S&P 500 up 0.4 pct; Nasdaq up 0.2 pct (Updates with eBay results)
* Dow up 0.5 pct; S&P 500 up 0.4 pct; Nasdaq up 0.2 pct (Updates to close)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.4 pct, S&P 0.5 pct, Nasdaq 0.5 pct (Updates to afternoon session)
NEW YORK, July 16 - U.S. stocks edged up on Wednesday, buoyed by the latest merger news, but pulled back from earlier highs as investors sifted through the latest batch of corporate earnings.
- Intel Corp's shares rose as much as 7 percent to a decade-high, after the world's largest chipmaker forecast quarterly revenue above analysts' estimates on demand from companies looking to replace old PCs.
July 16 - Intel Corp's shares rose as much as 7 percent to a decade-high, after the world's largest chipmaker forecast quarterly revenue above analysts' estimates on demand from companies looking to replace old PCs.
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005930.KS)||₩1,343,000.00||-52,000.00|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005935.KS)||₩1,073,000.00||-55,000.00|
|Apple Inc. (AAPL.OQ)||$95.57||-2.56|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$191.67||-2.33|
|Oracle Corporation (ORCL.N)||$40.42||-0.54|
|QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM.OQ)||$73.70||-2.34|
|Texas Instruments Incorporated (TXN.OQ)||$46.25||-0.98|
|Symantec Corporation (SYMC.OQ)||$23.66||-0.34|
|Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD.N)||$3.91||+0.09|
|NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA.OQ)||$17.50||-0.57|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (INTC). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
"The Economy Matters" Report for INTC: the economy's impact on INTC's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.