Intel Corp (INTC.O)
26 May 2017
PARIS, May 24 Renault: * Planning to buy some French R&D businesses of Intel * Expects deal to completed during Q2
BRIEF-BMW Group, Intel and Mobileye announce Delphi as development partner for autonomous driving platform
* BMW Group, Intel and Mobileye announce Delphi as a development partner and system integrator for their autonomous driving platform
JERUSALEM Israel sought to prevent the shekel rising further on Tuesday by agreeing to allow Intel Corp to pay the tax due on its planned purchase of Israeli autonomous vehicle technology firm Mobileye in dollars.
JERUSALEM, May 16 Israel sought to prevent the shekel rising further on Tuesday by agreeing to allow Intel Corp to pay the tax due on its planned purchase of Israeli autonomous vehicle technology firm Mobileye in dollars.
* Intel Corp says on May 11, 2017, issued $700 million aggregate principal amount of floating rate senior notes due 2020
* Intel corp says navin shenoy to take the position of general manager of data center group (dcg)
Intel Corp reported lower-than-expected quarterly revenue due to an unexpected slowdown in growth at its data center business, on which the world's largest chipmaker is banking to reduce its reliance on the personal computer market.
* Shares fall nearly 4 pct after the bell (Adds details from conference call)
* First-quarter revenue of $14.8 billion, up 8 percent year-over-year on a GAAP basis
* Qtrly client computing group revenue of $8.0 billion, up 6 percent
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005930.KS)||₩2,304,000.00||+20,000.00|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005935.KS)||₩1,806,000.00||+20,000.00|
|Apple Inc. (AAPL.OQ)||$153.61||-0.26|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$152.49||-0.71|
|Oracle Corporation (ORCL.N)||$45.26||+0.06|
|QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM.OQ)||$57.52||-0.93|
|Texas Instruments Incorporated (TXN.OQ)||$81.12||+0.33|
|Symantec Corporation (SYMC.OQ)||$29.61||-0.34|
|Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD.OQ)||$11.00||+0.02|
|NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA.OQ)||$141.84||+3.58|