Intel Corp (INTC.O)
* signed MoU with BMW, Intel and Mobileye to develop tech platform for self-driving cars Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Milan newsroom)
* Intel CEO leaves Trump's Manufacturing Council Source text - http://intel.ly/2fFOjAd Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
* Says issued $640 million aggregate principal amount of 4.10% senior notes due 2047 - SEC filing Source text - (http://bit.ly/2wIXsMi) Further company coverage:
SAN FRANCISCO Nvidia fell 3 percent on Thursday ahead of its quarterly earnings report, amid a broad market drop and despite expectations of strong revenue growth on demand for its chips from a wave of interest in cryptocurrencies.
FRANKFURT Computer chip maker Intel Corp has further extended its offer to buy out remaining shareholders of Mobileye NV after securing 84 percent of the acquisition target's shares, the two companies said on Tuesday.
FRANKFURT, Aug 8 Computer chip maker Intel Corp has further extended its offer to buy out remaining shareholders of Mobileye NV after securing 84 percent of the acquisition target's shares, the two companies said on Tuesday.
* Mobileye co-founder, CEO Ziv Aviram, to retire immediately in wake of acquisition by Intel, says a statement from both companies. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Steven Scheer, editing by David Evans)
* Intel completes tender offer for Mobileye Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Aug 4 Apple Inc plans to release a version of its smartwatch later this year that can connect directly to cellular networks, Bloomberg reported on Friday, citing people familiar with the matter.
SYDNEY, Aug 4 (IFR) - Verizon Communications (Baa1/BBB+/A–) has reopened Australia's Kangaroo bond market for global corporate issuers with a stunning four-tranche print that can only encourage further issuance from offshore blue chips.
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005930.KS)||₩2,310,000.00||+60,000.00|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005935.KS)||₩1,901,000.00||+72,000.00|
|Apple Inc. (AAPL.OQ)||$161.90||+0.30|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$142.63||+0.56|
|Oracle Corporation (ORCL.N)||$48.86||+0.03|
|QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM.OQ)||$53.77||-0.10|
|Texas Instruments Incorporated (TXN.OQ)||$82.21||+0.26|
|Symantec Corporation (SYMC.OQ)||$28.30||-0.11|
|Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD.OQ)||$12.87||-0.15|
|NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA.OQ)||$167.43||+0.45|