Intel Corp (INTC.O)
29 May 2015
* Indexes down: Dow 0.6 pct, S&P 0.6 pct, Nasdaq 0.6 pct (Updates to close)
May 29 - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Friday:
- Intel Corp has resumed negotiations to buy smaller chip maker Altera Corp and is close to a $16 billion acquisition agreement, people familiar with the matter said on Friday. | Video
* Altera shares up 4.6 pct (Adds analyst comment and background, updates share movement)
* Indexes down: Dow 0.36 pct, S&P 0.24 pct, Nasdaq 0.11 pct (Updates prices)
* To pay Broadcom shareholders $17 bln in cash, $20 bln in shares
* Indexes down: Dow 0.58 pct, S&P 0.47 pct, Nasdaq 0.43 pct (Adds quote, updates prices)
* Indexes down: Dow 0.28 pct, S&P 0.19 pct, Nasdaq 0.12 pct (Updates prices)
* Futures down: Dow 47 pts, S&P 5.5 pts, Nasdaq 14.25 pts (Adds quote, updates prices)
May 29 - Intel Corp is close to a deal to buy smaller chip maker Altera Corp for about $15 billion, the New York Post reported.
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005930.KS)||₩1,307,000.00||-2,000.00|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005935.KS)||₩1,079,000.00||+15,000.00|
|Apple Inc. (AAPL.OQ)||$130.28||-1.50|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$169.65||-2.06|
|Oracle Corporation (ORCL.N)||$43.49||-0.37|
|QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM.OQ)||$69.68||-0.92|
|Texas Instruments Incorporated (TXN.OQ)||$55.92||+0.01|
|Symantec Corporation (SYMC.OQ)||$24.62||-0.19|
|Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD.OQ)||$2.28||+0.01|
|NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA.OQ)||$22.13||-0.01|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (INTC). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Jefferson Research Financial Sonar Report. A detailed analysis of the current fundamental performance of INTEL CORP including Earnings Quality, Cash Flow Quality, Operating Efficiency, Balance Sheet Quality and Valuation.
Provider: Jefferson Research
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.