Intu Properties PLC (INTUP.L)
27 Sep 2016
LONDON, Sept 13 Britain's top share index steadied on Tuesday after a steep drop in the previous session, although broker downgrades on Associated British Foods and Intu Properties kept shares under pressure.
* For first six months, a 10 percent increase in underlying earnings per share driven by growth in net rental income of 7.5 percent on like-for-like basis
** British shopping centre landlord Intu Properties +3%, 2nd top FTSE 100 gainer & hits its highest since Brexit vote concerns pulled down property stocks
* Acquisition of the remaining 50 per cent of the Merry Hill Estate for 410 million stg
* Acquisition of remaining 50 per cent of merry hill estate for £410 million
* Intu confirms that it is in advanced discussions with QIC regarding potential acquisition of QIC's 50 per cent interest in Intu Merry Hill in West Midlands
* Remain on target to deliver growth in like-for-like net rental income for year in range of 2 per cent to 3 per cent
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Intu Properties PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider : Wright Reports
Provider : GlobalData
Provider : Peel Hunt
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.