Intu Properties PLC (INTUP.L)
24 Mar 2017
* To acquire Xanadú shopping centre in Madrid, Spain for a total cash consideration of 530 mln euros
* Intu Properties, RSA top gainers (Recasts, adds details and updates prices at close)
Feb 23 Britain's Intu Properties Plc hiked its full-year dividend as values and demand for its large shopping centres held up well despite weakness in the broader UK property market following the Brexit vote.
LONDON, Feb 23 Britain's blue-chip index edged up on Thursday as strong showings from Barclays, Intu and RSA outweighed losses through companies going ex-dividend.
Feb 23 British shopping centre landlord Intu Properties posted an unchanged full-year NAV from last year, as values and demand for Britain's top malls stabilised against a weakening broader market following the country's vote to leave the EU.
* Intu properties plc: directorate change – chairman appointment
* FY net rental income 447 million stg versus 428 million stg year ago
* Notes recent press speculation regarding potential acquisition of Xanadu shopping centre in Madrid
Oct 25 Intu Properties has agreed to sell its stake in a London mall for a slightly higher price than its value before Britain's vote to leave the European Union, and it said long-term lease demand by international retailers remained strong.
Oct 25 Intu Properties has agreed to sell its majority stake in a shopping centre in the London borough of Bromley for a price tag 1.1 percent higher than its value before Britain's vote to leave the European Union.